You will be responsible for the washing of all dishes, sweep and mop floors, empty trash receptacles, help keep kitchen clean and organized and other sanitation duties as requested.
In addition to washing dishes, you will be responsible for some light food prep. Must be willing to chip in and help with whatever needs to be done and take direction from our chef.
- Prior dish washing experience is preferred.
- A desire to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Must be a team player who can multi- task and excel in a fast- paced environment.
- Ability to work at a fast-pace while standing for long periods of time.
- Good verbal communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please come to ITA101 and complete an application Monday – Friday from 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
If you are unable to apply in person (preferred), send resume & contact information to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!!